Health and Safety
We care about your health and safety, and promise to do all we can to maintain a safe and healthy environment while working on your site.
To view our Commitment Statement please click Here.
However, as with all work sites, there are some hazards associated with us performing our work which you need to be aware of - for a full list of possible hazards and controls please see our Hazard Register.
We would also greatly appreciate your assistance with maintaining a safe and healthy work site, and would kindly ask that you assist in the following ways:
- Make yourself familiar with the attached hazard register and follow our suggested controls
- In particular, please keep children and pets away from our work area
- Please advise your technician if you have any chemical sensitivities
- In the unlikely event that you find any chemical or equipment left behind, do not touch, and please advise us immediately
- Please advise us immediately of any known site hazards specific to your site
We thank you for your assistance with this and look forward to making your site a cleaner, healthier and more beautiful space!