This website is owned and operated by Get Elite Services Ltd (“Elite”) and this document discloses our policies regarding the collection and use of your information.
Last Updated: 27 November 2013
What Information do we collect?
We collect information from your interaction with our website and use of our services. This information includes:
- Personal information you provide us for the purposes of responding to enquiries or providing services. This may include your name, email address, contact phone numbers, physical address and any other information provided to enable us to provide the requested services.
- Information relating to your use of our services and interactions with our staff including phone and email communications.
- Information that you have authorised other third parties to provide us, such as credit agencies or references for the purposes of establishing a credit account.
- Information relating to your use of our website. We use third party providers (such as Google) and web analytic tools to capture information (including anonymous identifiers such as your IP address and “cookies”). We use this information to track your use of our website and inform our website management to enhance customer experience, website efficiency and traffic.
Cookies are small files that transfer to your computers’ hard drive through your browser, that are regularly used to help websites run efficiently and to provide aggregate data relating website interaction. You may set your browser to disable cookies or indicate when a cookie is being set, however this may limit or prevent the use of some website features.
How do we use this information?
We use this information for the purposes of:
- Responding to enquiries and providing information or services at your request
- To inform our marketing and improve our website and the provision of our services
- To improve our customer service and to personalise our service to you
- Undertaking credit checks and invoicing customers with credit accounts
- Performing our services or enforcing our rights under any agreement we may have entered into with you
- Communicating with you about our services, promotions or operational changes that may affect you
- For historical, statistical or research purposes as required
Do we disclose information to third parties?
We value your privacy and will not share, sell or trade your personally identifiable information with any third party unless:
- You give your express consent for us to do so
- You interact with us an agent for our customer (such as your employer or landlord), in which case that customer will have access to information relating to those interactions
- We may sometimes engage other trusted third parties to provide services or perform functions on our behalf. We may provide such persons with access to personal information necessary to perform these functions, based on our instructions and on the condition that this information is treated with the utmost care and kept confidential.
- We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to our service providers (such as Google) for the purposes of conducting our business and improving our website, services and marketing.
- We believe we have a legal obligation to do so, or where we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights, or the rights, property or safety of others.
We may from time to time send you information about our services and promotions. However, we do strive to only send communications to those wanting to receive it. If you no longer wish to receive this information please let us know by emailing email@example.com or by following the unsubscribe information in the communication.
PO Box 144